Nu-Vue Exteriors Ltd. is looking for full time Construction Workers at 463 Dene Drive, Kamloops BC V2H 1J1 Canada. There are 14 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, siding applicators, and roofers, etc. in construction and renovation activities
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- Will be primarily working on exterior finishing of new build and renovation projects.
- Experience in carpentry, roofing, siding is a strong asset
- Familiarity with power tools and hand tools
- Good understanding of basic math with the ability to read measuring tape and do simple addition/ subtractions or fractions is a strong asset
- Perform physically demanding tasks including bending, stooping, and carry objects up to 45lbs
- Ability to demonstrate good organization
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Time management and scheduling skills
- Must be a team player
Hours of work are 40 hours per week at $27.50/hour (overtime pay after 40 hours). Successful candidates must speak English. No education is required. Minimum work experience is 6 months hands-on experience.
Please send resumes via email to email@example.com