Live-in, Hourly, and overnight shifts available servicing Nassau County and Suffolk County
Pay is based on experience and knowledge.
Flexible schedule, weekly pay, and scrubs provided!
We are looking for competent caregivers, home health aides or personal care assistants to support Senior Citizen clients in their everyday lives. The fulfillment and satisfaction that comes with helping others surpasses the challenges of this job. If you’re a compassionate, positive person who isn’t afraid to work hard, then this is a job for you. We expect you to be polite and a good communicator. Experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for the elderly or sick will make you a strong candidate.
Why become part of our family owned & operated company A Gentle Touch?
· A 24/7 reputable office team to support you and your journey as a caregiver.
· Monthly caregiver recognition opportunities.
· Flexible Schedules
· Weekly Pay
· Personal protective equipment provided to keep you & our clients safe.
· Accrual paid time off.
- Ensure clients receive their medication on time
- Support clients who are unstable on their feet
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Assist clients with physical therapy exercises
- Cook meals according to the customer’s restrictions
- Help customers with their shopping
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Provide emotional support
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Proven experience as personal care assistant, caregiver, or home health aide
- Committed to health & safety
- Able to do housework and cooking
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- Strong ethics
- Physical stamina
- A valid driver’s license'