At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
We know that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn't work when it comes to residential living. That's why, at Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled quality, service, and support our residents deserve.
If you're ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are searching for a talented Temporary Painter to be based out of Midtown Towers in Parma, OH and float to our other property, Chestnut Lake Apartments in Strongsville, OH! Support is needed from June through September.
Assists in the make ready process by painting the apartment units at our multi-unit residential properties. This position reports needed repairs to the maintenance supervisor to help property meet regulated standards.
- Paints apartment units to get ready for the next move-in under the guidance of the maintenance supervisor.
- Notifies management of areas of the property that need repairs.
- This position prefers a High School Diploma/GED.
- >1 year of preferred experience in Commercial Property or Multi-Unit Residential Property
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property.
- Required skills for this position include: prioritizing in a fast-moving environment, attention to detail, adaptable, and following through.
- A preferred skill for this position include: customer service.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace