Supervises and leads a team to manage the mechanical maintenance, grounds keeping, interior and exterior maintenance, custodial, and housekeeping at a multi-unit residential property(ies).
- Supervises the mechanical maintenance grounds keeping, interior and exterior maintenance, custodial, and housekeeping employees. Hires, trains, schedules, disciplines associates. Oversees and reviews their work. Performs performance appraisals and recommends pay changes.
- Oversees the day-to-day mechanical maintenance, grounds keeping, interior and exterior maintenance, custodial, and housekeeping functions to ensure the prompt and efficient maintenance, repair and servicing of equipment and facilities within budget constraints.
- Troubleshoots complex maintenance problems and develops creative solutions. Performs complex maintenance duties as necessary.
- This position requires a High School Diploma & Vocational Training in General Studies.
- An additional degree that is preferred for this position include: High School Diploma/GED & Vocational Training in General Studies or Undergraduate Degree in Engineering or related subject matter.
- 5-7 years of required experience in office building, shopping center, or multi-unit residential maintenance function.
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Incredible associate rental discount if you choose to live on-site! Who wouldn't want to live at one of our beautiful properties (especially at a discounted rate)?!
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information