If you are passionate about maintenance and troubleshooting while working in a fast-paced environment, Anheuser-Busch could be your next step in fulfilling your career goals. We are currently hiring for our plant in Newburgh. Our Mechanics work in a team or independently within a high-speed manufacturing environment and are the key in guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs to be: the very best. With cross-training opportunities available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical knowledge. Current new hires are eligible for a $2,000 sign-on bonus. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our team today!
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair high-speed manufacturing equipment with a focus on safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Perform quality, maintenance, and housekeeping checks and record in automated computer system programs.
- Analyze & process data to make decisions on equipment maintenance and process improvement activities.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; Complete assigned work safely and efficiently per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Operate powered industrial trucks.
- Clearly communicate maintenance and quality activities using computer reporting systems.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years hands-on mechanical troubleshooting/maintenance experience; preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging facility.
- Proficient knowledge with conveyors, precision measurements, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out/tag out, confined space entry, etc.).
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.