IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Thank you for your interest in a career at Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. This position functions in a manufacturing environment at a Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Center's Retread facility where commercial truck tires are retreaded through a series of manual and automated processes.
Do you have what it takes to Provide "Service Excellence - Always" to delight our customers?
Experience isn't required for this position. You will be trained in any skills required. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours. Start your career with us today!
What's in it for you:
- Safe work environment
- Competitive Pay Weekly
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug, vision, dental plans and Wellness Program
- Life insurance, 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- On-going Training and further career advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Discounts
Starting Pay for this market: $ 14.25
Shift Information: Ability to work scheduled shifts that could include nights and weekends.
What do we consider?
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
What else do we consider?
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment; both as a part of a team and as a self-starter willing to work without direct supervision.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment/ General Labor/ Entry Level
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Apply Today!