We are searching for a talented Maintenance Service Technician - $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS to be based out of The River Lofts at Tobacco Row in Richmond, VA!
The Maintenance Technician skilled requirements within the apartment community:
- HVAC: repairs, cleans, replaces, etc.
- Plumbing: repairs, replace parts, installation (sinks, toilets, faucets, etc.)
- Carpentry: repairs and installs doors, shelves, countertops, locks, etc.
- Painting: drywall/plaster repairs, painting
- Electrical/Appliance: lighting, wiring, power circuits, replacing switches, lamps, etc.
- Machinery: repair and maintain chillers, belts, pumps, fans, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Most importantly is the ability to provide exceptional customer service
The Maintenance Technician required and preferred qualifications within the apartment community:
- 1-2 years of required experience in Commercial Property or Multi-Unit Residential Property.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED. 3-4 years of experience can offset minimum educational requirements for this position.
- Preferred certifications for this position include: HVAC (depending on property), Electrical, or Plumbing.
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property.
- Required skills: self-motivated, team-player, communication, interpersonal, attention to detail, customer service, and personal accountability.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace