Durose Manufacturing Ltd. is looking for full time Welders at 460 Elizabeth Street, Guelph, ON N1E 6C1 Canada. There are 4 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Start up, shut down, adjust and monitor robotic welding production line
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment; Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- Interpret welding process specifications
- Fit, braze and torch-straighten metal; Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- Operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal
Hours of work are 44 hours per week at $25.00/hour (overtime pay after 44 hours). Successful candidates must speak English and have completed high school. Minimum work experience is 2 years hands on welding experience.
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org