DynaIndstial LP. is looking for full time Manual machinist at 7277 Sherwood Road RM of Sherwood, SK S4K 0A8, Canada.
There are 2 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed, and plan best sequence of operations
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools including computer numerically controlled (CNC) tools to perform precision, non-repetitive machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring, planning, drilling, precision grinding and other operations
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and sub-assemblies using hand and power tools
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- May set up and program machine tools for use by machining tool operators.
- Verify dimensions of machined parts or tooling using micrometers, verniers, callipers, height gauges, optical comparators, co-ordinate measuring machines (CMM) or other specialized measuring instruments
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments such as dial indicators, fixed gauges, height gauges and other measuring devices
- Report deviations from specifications and tolerances to supervisor
- Complete and maintain inspection reports.
Hours of work are 40 hours/week. Work shifts can be anytime during the Morning (7:00AM-3:30PM), Afternoon (3:00PM-1:00AM).
Pay is $32.50/hour. Successful candidates must speak English and have completed high school. Minimum work experience is 3-4 years hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to email@example.com.