EDM Operator - CNC - 2nd & 3rd Shifts - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 21-00617
Hourly Rate: $18.00 - $20.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
Cleveland Area Manufacturing Company is seeking EDM Operator on 2nd & 3rd shifts.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have CNC experience
- 1 or more years' experience as an EDM operator preferred (wire/sinker)
- Prefer experience with the following: Sodick, Fanuc Mitsubishi and/or Makino.
- Must have good math skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must have good knowledge of experience with hand tools.
- Must have good understanding for inspections procedures.
- Follow all work safety instructions
- Must have good attendance record
- Good communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Able to work 2nd shift
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.