Security Installation Technician - Canton, Ohio - JOB 24-00180
Pay Range: $20.00 - $27.00/HR+ OT and Bonus potential - Permanent Position with Benefits.
Canton Area Company is seeking an Security Installation Technician. The Security Installations Technician will perform installations of the following security systems: fire alarms, security alarms, video cameras and various surveillance equipment and control readers. Installation responsibilities includes pulling wire, mounting devices, cutting in door locks, pointing and programming cameras, mounting and programming security and fire devices, and programming video management systems and access control systems. Prepare for jobs by reviewing sales quote and understanding scope of work. Manage inventory associated with jobs and trucks. Keep truck neat and orderly. Perform periodic inventory of truck. Complete job paperwork and notes timely and accurately. Train customers on use of systems.
- High School Diploma of GED required
- Must have General knowledge of building trades, required.
- Must have experience with low voltage electrical wiring, required.
- Must have 2-5+ years low voltage industry experience, required
- Must have strong technical and electronic skills
- Ability to use volt meters, hand/power and diagnostic tools
- Must have a strong IT aptitude, required.
- Computer networking experience, preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record, required.
- Experience performing installations within residential and/or commercial properties is highly desired
- Security industry experience preferred
- Must be able to climb ladders, occasionally perform work in high lift equipment, distinguish colors, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Fire License within the State of Ohio preferred (if not, must be willing to acquire this within 90 days)
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be over 21 years of age or older
Candidates may be required to submit to a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.