As a Mileage Tire Maintenance Technician you will have exposure to and service a major transit / transportation fleet operation. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Mounting and dismounting of bus tires by machine, balancing and flat repairs
- Understand and adhere to all safety standards
- Vehicle inspection and record keeping using electronic technology
- Operates in both indoor and outdoor environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
- Qualified candidates for this position need not have related experience, but should have a positive attitude, be highly self-motivated and possess a mechanical aptitude
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented environment as part of a team
- Must be a self-starter and willing to work without direct supervision
- Frequent bending, twisting, lifting, squatting and walking
- Good oral and written communication ability
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical exam and both hair and urine drug screens
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Goodyear offers a benefit package which includes medical, prescription drug and dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid sick time, 9 paid holidays per year, and company provided uniforms.
- Goodyear associates also receive discounts on tires.
- This position pays a base hourly wage on a weekly basis starting at $14 per hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
LINK TO APPLY: