Goodyear - US English
JR-40043607 Mid Level Mechanic - Seattle, WA
As a Mid-Level Automotive Technician, you will gain hands-on experience in one of Goodyear's Auto Service centers by utilizing a mechanical aptitude to diagnose technical issues while delivering outstanding service. You will also become familiar with brakes, alignments, and continually learn in the rapidly changing automotive industry. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform line technician services, routine inspections/maintenance, system diagnostics, and problem-solving,
- Including brake repairs, fluid exchanges/flushes, preventative maintenance, wheel alignments, and tire installation
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles Provide guidance and mentoring to junior automotive technicians
- Document all work performed on the repair order
- Report any safety issues immediately to management
- Promote teamwork to deliver times and accurate guest care during all operating hours
- Maintain strict adherence to Company policy on vehicle care and operation
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.