CNC Milling Operator - 2nd & 3rd Shifts - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 21-00616
Hourly Rate: $23.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
Cleveland Area Company is seeking CNC Milling Operators for 2nd & 3rd Shifts.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years CNC Milling experience required
- Must have vertical and/or horizontal milling experience
- Must have 5 axis milling experience (Makino, Willemin, Haas, Makwo, or similar)
- Must have cutter/tool compensation skills experience
- Good math skills
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Must have a good understanding of inspection procedures
- Must be able to make offsets
- Able to read blueprints
- Set-up experience a plus
- Good attendance record
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to work on 3rd Shift
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.