Contact:Equip 2 Conceal Firearms Group
City:Winter Haven, FL
Posted in: Florida Training & Education Services
This concealed carry class fulfills all training requirements for a Florida Concealed Weapon or Firearm License.
- Class dates: 1/25, 2/29, 3/28, 4/25, 5/30, 6/27
- Class length: 3 hours
- Range time required: yes (range fee not included unless otherwise stated)
- NRA-certified instructors
What to bring:
- Pre-registration ticket or receipt
- Something to take notes with
- State-issued photo ID
- Range time equipment rentals are not included by default unless otherwise stated. You will need a handgun and at least 5 rounds of ammunition for the range portion at the end of the class. We recommend bringing 50 rounds or more if you would like to practice on the range.
- Do NOT bring weapons or ammunition into the classroom; they should remain securely locked in your vehicle until we go to the range.
Class topics include:
- The safe loading, unloading, storage, and carrying of firearms to be concealed
- Current laws defining lawful self defense, use of force by private citizens, including use of deadly force, transportation, and concealment.
- Pistol operation
- Pistol cartridges and components
- Ammunition malfunctions
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Holster selection / concealment techniques