This course runs 8:30 to 5pm May 25 to 29th. To register for this or another course please go to www.turnerfirstaidtraining.com. Please note that this course is subject to cancelation notice if the minimun number of course participants is not met.
This Advanced First Aid course is designed for industry that is located in close proximity to hospitals (less than 20 min.) Skills include; minor wound care, upper limb immobilization techniques, CPR & obstructed airway management, as well as medical conditions and regulatory requirements by WorkSafe BC. Upon successful completion of a practical and written examination, candidates will be certified for 3 years.
Course Length: 36 hours
Certification: 3 years
- Candidates must be 16 years of age to be certified
- In good health and physical condition
- Provide valid photo ID to the Evaluator prior to examinations
- Students must prepay to secure a seat
- All class hours are mandatory