To register visit www.turnerfirstaidtraining.com.
This course is designed to work in conjunction with the OFA Level 1 course, focusing on recognition of potential spinal injuries and how best to prepare patients for transportation to medical aid. Candidates will learn various techniques for safely moving patients, as well as spinal immobilization and WorkSafe BC regulatory requirements.
Prerequisite: Valid OFA Level 1 or Level 2 or Canadian Red Cross WEFA certification
Course Length: 8 hours
Certification: 3 years
- Candidates must be 16 years of age to be certified
- In good health and physical condition
- Candidates must provide the instructor with valid ID
- Students must prepay to secure a seat in class
- Candidates must bring valid Level 1, Level 2 or WEFA certification to class
For private groups of 8 or more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for available dates.