Hey there! I am an experienced Math and Science tutor and offering you excellent tutoring services for High school and College level Math and Science. During my long years of teaching and tutoring I got many accomplished students. I am happy to present some references if needed.
I have experience on
Algebra I and II
- Core conceptions like variables, fundamental algebraic operation etc.
- Types and System of equations ( linear, quadratic etc.)
- System of Inequalities
- Functions and relations
- Factoring Polynomials
- State Tests/ Regent Exams
- Fundamental geometry
- Theorems of parallel lines, triangles, circles, tangents etc.
- Geometric proofs
- Transformation (Translation, rotation, réflexion etc.
- Coordinate Geometry: Equation of line, circle etc.
- Basic trigonometric functions ( sine, cosine, tangent etc.)
- Pythagorean theorem
- Real life application of trigonometry
- Physical setting ( Atom and subatomic particles)
- Vector Analysis (Force, velocity etc.)
- Electricity and magnetism
- Free fall, acceleration due to gravity etc.
- Physical Settings
- Element study and periodic table (atomic number, Atomic mass, isotopes etc.)
- Chemical reactions
- Limits, domain and range of functions
- System of equations ( 2 and 3 variables)
- Linear, logarithmic, and quadratic functions
- Long and synthetic divisions
Calculus –I and II
- Gradient, Curl and Divergence
- Elementary Statistics (Data, Sampling, data array etc.)
- Measure of central tendency and variability
- Frequency distribution and Histogram
- Hypothesis testing (Normal distribution, T test, F test etc.)
- Analysis of variance ( ANOVA)
I teach In person and Online (via Skype, Zoom )My rate is very affordable.
Please mail me or call me at 718-753-9243. Thank you