This concealed carry class fulfills the training required by the Wyoming Attorney General to qualify for a Wyoming Concealed Firearm Permit.
Why get a Wyoming CFP when Wyoming is a Constitutional carry state? There are many benefits to holding this CFP, including skipping the background check on firearm purchases, carrying in national parks, and carry privileges in nearly 40 states.
- Class dates: 1/5, 2/2, 3/1, 4/5, 5/3, 6/7
- Class length: 3 hours
- Range time: none
(not required for permit)
What to bring:
- Pre-registration ticket or receipt
- Something to take notes with
- State-issued photo ID
- Do NOT bring weapons or ammunition into the classroom
- You do not need a gun to take this class
Class topics include:
- The safe loading, unloading, storage, and carrying of firearms to be concealed
- Current laws defining lawful self defense, use of force by private citizens, including use of deadly force, transportation, and concealment.
- Pistol operation
- Pistol cartridges and components
- Ammunition malfunctions
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Holster selection / concealment techniques