What’s In It For You?
- Full Benefits including work boots & uniforms
- Paid Training! WM will send you to our start-of-the-art training facility in Fort Myers, Florida for two weeks, all expenses paid!
What Do You Need?
- Valid DZ/AZ license & 1+ year experience driving a commercial vehicle
- Must be 18 years of age & legally eligible to work in Canada with a valid SIN
- Able to successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check consisting of a MTO medical/drug test, criminal history search, licence verification and employment confirmation.
What Will You Do?
Our Roll-Off Drivers safely operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for preparing, loading and transporting large mobile open top and compactor containers to disposal sites, transfer or recycle facilities and customer locations.
Our Drivers safely navigate driveways, alleyways, lots, high traffic and congested roadways and may operate in tight overhead environments while on industrial routes. Highly skilled backing maneuvers are essential, to successfully perform this job!
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well trained and skilled. Our drivers work hard and drive safe! They know they are valued front-line team members who are the key in making WM #1 in the industry. They are rewarded with competitive pay, great benefits, opportunity for growth and they are home nights & weekends.
Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran