Contact:W V J Trucking
Compensation:.3750 CPM-.4450 CPM
Posted in: Dayton Transportation Jobs
- Must Live Within 65 Miles of Zip Code 45377
- Must Speak & Write English Fluently
- Company drivers run regional and/or dedicated routes.
- Regional drivers work 5 days per week and are home 2 days per week.
- Regional Route drivers can expect to be away from home 1 to 3 nights per week on average.
- Regional drivers average 2 round trip "out and back" routes within their 5 day work week.
- Regional Solo Drivers fleet average is 2750 miles per week.
- Past T/T Driving Experience Starting Pay Per Mile
- 0 to 1 year .3750
- 1 to 2 years .4150
- 3 to 4 years .4200
- 4 to 5 years .4250
- 5 to 7 years .4300
- 7 to 10 years .4400
- 10+ years .4450
- Drivers become eligible for benefits within 90 days of hire date
- All benefits are "ala carte"; drivers select the benefits they want
- Medical Plans - 3 programs to choose from (HSA. HRA Traditional); Employee contribution range is $31 per week to $60 per week (for non-smokers); $39 per week to $76 per week (for smokers)
- Other benefits include dental, vision, life insurance, 401k retirement savings, short term disability, long term disability
- Paid Vacations - 1 week paid vacation after 1 year; 2 weeks paid vacation after 3 years; 3 weeks paid vacation after 10 years; vacation pay is 1/52 of the past 52 weeks' gross pay
- 2 Paid Holiday; Thanksgiving and Christmas; Holiday pay is $125 per holiday
- Detention Pay - $15 per hour after 2 hours; Maximum $100
- Breakdown Pay - $15 per hour after 2 hours; Maximum $100
- Layover Pay - $100 if driver must sit for 24 hours waiting on load
- Stop Pay - $12.50 per extra stops (all stops above 1)
- New Driver Orientation is 3 days; typically Monday through Wednesday
- Orientation pay is $275 plus $225 for transition pay for a total of $500
- Our company is a 2 week payroll "holdback" company. Orientation and transition pay ($500 total) is paid the 1st Friday after orientation week
- Mileage and accessorial pays are paid the 3rd Friday after orientation week. Then, every Friday after that is a pay day.
- Drivers may take a passenger with them after 90 days on the job.
- 1 securing a passenger permit from Driver Manager
- 2 passenger must be 12 years old or older
- 3 driver must secure a passenger insurance policy ($25 per week) to cover medical expense should passenger need medical treatment due to an accident
- Freightliner and Volvo tractors
- Average age of tractors is 2.5 years old
- 100% Automatic Transmissions
- Models have APU's or bunk heaters/air conditioning
- Road speed governors at 68 mph
- Assigned tractors only (no slip seating)
- Driver supplied inverters can be installed by company shop personnel only
- Driver's refrigerators and microwaves can be installed by company shope personnel only
- Qualcomm satellite communications system will be taught at orientation
- Qualcomm Electronic Logging Device will be taught at orientation
- 53 foot dry van trailers