Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management – West Sunbury, PA is Hiring CDL Drivers
Positions: CDL Residential Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver and Non-Experienced CDL Residential Truck Driver
$2,000 Special Bonus PLUS $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Hold a current Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License with an air-brake endorsement.
- 1 year(s) of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL or equivalent military driving within the last 7 years.
- Experience: Not Required for Non-Experienced CDL Residential Truck Driver
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran