Texas Health Dallas is seeking an RNII Medical Surgical - Full Time Nights
Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. Req
Bachelor's Degree Nursing Pref
1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program Req
Licenses and Certifications
RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req And
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred. Upon Hire Req And
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 Days Req And
ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Pref
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
1. Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
2. Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional acceptance as evidenced by:
3. Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding others frame of reference.
4. Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care situations.
5. Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved parties.
6. Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is reliable, available and attentive.
7. Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant by demonstrating:
8. Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility demonstrated by:
Primary Location: TX-Dallas
Organization: Texas Health Dallas 8200 Walnut Hill Ln. TX 75231
Shift: Night Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard