Rolloff Driver – Sechelt
What’s In it for you?
- Full Benefits including work boots and uniforms
- Paid Training! WM will send you to our state-of-the-art training facility in Arizona for two weeks, all expenses paid!
What do you need to apply?
- A valid Class 3 or Higher License
- 1+ year of experience driving a commercial vehicle
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in Canada with a valid SIN
- Able to successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check consisting of a MTO medical/drug test, criminal history search, license verification and employment confirmation
What will you do?
Roll-Off Drivers safely operates a heavy-duty truck and is responsible for preparing, loading, and transporting large mobile open top and compactor containers to disposal sites, transfer or recycle facilities and customer locations. Roll-Off Drivers will navigate driveways, alleyways, lots, high traffic roadways and may operate in tight overhead environments while on industrial routes. Highly skilled backing maneuvers are essential, to successfully perform this job.
You should be comfortable performing consistent heavy lifting of various materials and frequent bending, twisting, turning, pushing and pulling of the body.
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our drivers work hard and drive safe! They know they are valued front-line team members who are the key in making WM number one in the industry. They are rewarded with competitive pay, great benefits, opportunity for growth and they are home nights & weekends.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, submit your application and complete our phone screen, so we can get you booked in for an interview!
Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran