Driver must be able to work out of town on a 3 week rotation schedule. This position requires drivers to travel out of town for three weeks with one-week home time. Accommodations are provided for out of town travel.
- Follow delivery instructions, and maintain compliance with all DOT, company and customer safety and operational policies and procedures
- Properly load and unload product at various customer locations in a professional, courteous, timely, safe, and efficient manner
- Connect and disconnect hoses, operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, safely filling tanks using various size hoses, nozzles and fittings
- Cross train on bobtail, transport and lubes
- Use onboard technology as instructed (Smartlogix, Qualcomm)
- Complete paperwork accurately and timely, if applicable
- Comply with Sun Coast’s accident and incident reporting procedures for accidents and spills
- Other related tasks as assigned by manager
- Minimum age 23
- Valid class A or B license with hazmat and tanker endorsements, a good driving record and a good understanding of DOT regulations
- Must have one year experience hauling liquid bulk hazmat using a tractor/trailer or bobtail truck
- Must be able to pass background screening including MVR and criminal
- Stable employment history
- May be required to lift objects weighing 50 pounds
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and an extended workweek.
- Some mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate using the English language well enough to perform the job functions
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions, and for 12 to 18 hours per day
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, manage time, organize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Carded drivers
- Class A
Sun Coast Resources, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.