What’s In It For YOU?
- Full benefits including work boots and uniforms
- Paid Training! WM will send you to our start-of-the-art training facility in Florida for two weeks, all expenses paid! (Training will be remote learning from the site due to COVID-19)
- Shift: Depending on the day, it starts at 5 am is the earliest, and we have roll outs from 540 am to 630 am the rest of the days
NOTE: This is a manual side load driver position and therefore very labour intensive.
What Do You Need?
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in Canada with a valid SIN
- Valid DZ/AZ license with air brake endorsement - no experience necessary
- Comfortable performing consistent heavy lifting and frequent bending, twisting, turning, pushing and pulling of the body.
- Able to successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check consisting of a MTO medical/drug test, criminal history search, licence verification and employment confirmation.
What Will You Do?
Our Residential Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for the collection of residential household waste or recyclable material. You will transport the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facilities. You will safely maneuver vehicle in residential environments, high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways and lots.
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our drivers work hard and drive safe! They know they are valued front-line team members who are the key in making WM number one in the industry. They are rewarded with competitive pay, great benefits, opportunity for growth and they are home nights & weekends.
Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran