Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- $2000 Relocation!
- Competitive PayIndustry leading401(k)Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Provided Uniforms and Free Cleaning
- Every Night
- Employee Discount Programs, Adoption Assistance Program, Legal Services Plan,Ongoing Training and Career Advancement Opportunities
- 1 year(s) of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL or equivalent driving within the last 7 years.
- Heavy HaulAcceptable driving record required.
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Must be at least 21 years of age or older
Acceptable driving record required.
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here.
<p style="\"MARGIN-BOTTOM:" 0px;="" margin-top:="" 0px\"="">Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today! Text "WASTE" to 51893 to Learn More!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran