We are looking for Commercial Drivers in Brampton!
What’s In it for you?
- Full Benefits including work boots & uniforms
- Paid Training! WM will send you to our start-of-the-art training facility in Florida for two weeks, all expenses paid!
- This position is eligible for the 2018 Special Bonus of $2,000. This bonus is paid after completion of one year of service with WM.
What do you need to apply?
- Valid DZ/AZ license
- 1+ year experience driving a commercial vehicle
- 18 years of age & legally eligible to work in Canada with a valid SIN
What will you do?
Our Roll-Off Drivers safely operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for preparing, loading and transporting large mobile open top and compactor containers to disposal sites, transfer or recycle facilities and customer locations.
Our Front-End Drivers safely operate heavy-duty trucks with front or rear end load lift attachments and are responsible for providing the pick-up service of containers filled with waste or recyclable material. Containers may weigh in excess of 1,000 pounds and may at times need to be wheeled into a pick-up stage area.
Our Drivers safely navigate driveways, alleyways, lots, high traffic and congested roadways and may operate in tight overhead environments while on industrial routes. Highly skilled backing maneuvers are essential, to successfully perform this job!
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well trained and skilled. Our drivers work hard and drive safe! They know they are valued front-line team members who are the key in making WM #1 in the industry. They are rewarded with competitive pay, great benefits, opportunity for growth and they are home nights & weekends.
Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today! Text “WASTE” to 51893 to Learn More!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran