Location: Ogden, Utah
Shift: Mon-Fri 8am until finished (typically 8-10 hours)
Pay Rate: $16 (profit sharing and full benefits package available upon hire)
Special Instructions: Must pass BG and DS as well as possess a current DOT Card and clean MVR (Contact Brett on any grey areas). If candidate cannot afford a DOT physical, BBSI will advance the amount and deduct on first paycheck. Deduction form must be signed. (Form can be found in client files)
Dress Code: This is a customer contact position so dress and hygiene must be clean and presentable. All other PPE provided by client.
Summary: Will be delivering plumbing supplies to active job sites all across Northern Utah.
- Must be physically fit! Drivers are required to help load and unload materials from the vehicles. In most cases this is assisted, but there are occasions where others may not be available at work sites.
- Ideally, candidates should have a strong familiarity with the area. Often, delivery sites are located at new developments that may not be identified on GPS systems.
- Possess a team first mentality. This position requires that drivers assist in the warehouse when there are not scheduled deliveries. This should be expected about 25% of the time.
- 2+ years of driving experience or related field
- Must be able to obtain a DOT Card
- Must have a clean MVR
Shift: Mon-Fri Day Shift (approximately 5-15 hours of OT should be expected)
Pay Rate: $16 per hour
Other Details: Profit sharing and full benefits available upon completion of probationary period.