Who Are We?
Quicksilver Express Courier is one of the largest privately held same-day couriers, providing a full range of professional courier
services. Quicksilver has been a long time industry leader in the areas of service, professionalism, reliability and technology. We
are open 24/7/365 with employee drivers, dispatchers and customer service representatives.
At Quicksilver Express Courier, we deliver everything from a small envelope to large freight. Our opportunities for drivers
encompasses drivers in their own vehicles to company vehicles from Cargo Vans, Box Trucks to Semi Tractor/Trailers.
Below are our current available openings:
Full Time Customer Service/Dispatcher Representative
Monday - Friday
If you are a leader and love to work in a fast-paced office, then this is the position for you!
Reliability A MUST!
Hiring Manager on Site!
- Benefits Package: Unique to our Industry!
- Health Insurance for full time employees with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Aflac - 100% paid Accident Insurance for full time employees
- Aflac - Disability Insurance for employees
- 12-weeks paid maternity leave and 2-weeks paid paternity leave (eligible after 1st year)
- Paid vacation
- CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Strong knowledge of the Metro Area
- Must have excellent verbal skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes occasional evenings, weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent attendance record
- Proficient PC skills - will use windows-based software
- Dispatch and transportation experience preferred
- Problem resolution skills
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to pass a Federal and County Criminal Background Check.
- Positive attitude is a must.
Please do not apply if you are not qualified for the position.
To Apply online - www.qec.com/apply
You can also apply in person at:
1400 Quail St
Lakewood, CO 80215