Position: Transportation Co-ordinator
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $24.00-28.00/hour (Depending on experience)
Hours: 30 - 40hours/week
- 4% vacation pay
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in scheduling transportation crews and routes.
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures,
- Dealing with work-related issues
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other departments
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies and give them performance review
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of vehicles and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- 2~3 years of experience in the occupation supervised
- Secondary School
Number of Positions:
Location: Delta, BC
Company Information: 21 Century Trading Inc.
110-6951 72nd St., Delta, BC V4G 0A2
Contact Person: Fred S. Lee
Email address: email@example.com