OverviewRespond to this Ad
Founded in 1945, our company hauls predominantly dry van, drop n’ hook freight and runs about 400 trucks. We have one of the best driver retention rates in the industry and lead the trucking industry in every area. Voted Best Fleets to Drive For in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. Don't take our word for it, 4.9 stars on Truckers Report, 4.6 stars on Indeed, 4.8 stars on Glassdoor and 4.5 stars on Facebook.
• Drivers can earn $78K- $88K in the first year. Established drivers can earn $85,000-95,000+ per year. The top 30% of our fleet average $96,000 per year.
• Door-To-Door “Practical Miles” Pay
• Pay for the work you do, not just the miles you drive with pick up pay + delivery pay + trailer relay pay + trailer shuttle pay + detention pay + additional pay for short-haul loads + East coast premium pay + per diem allowances
• Our goal is to get you home WEEKLY. On average, our OTR drivers miss three weekends a year. We want your marriages and families to come first.
• Bonus program
• State of the art equipment
• Guaranteed Pay - Trucking is an unpredictable job, but our guaranteed weekly pay minimum is designed to give you peace-of-mind. We don’t want you to ever worry about when your next paycheck will be.
• $260/day for vacation, personal time, and holidays
• Up to 5 weeks of paid vacation
• 401(k) retirement program
• 401(k) match: Available from your first paycheck.
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Major medical, dental and vision benefits
• Short-term disability benefits
• Rider program
• Life insurance policy
We know our success is hinged on your success. You’re the face of our company and we want you to be proud to work for us. That’s why we’re purpose-driven in giving you the tools and incentives you need.
Please have 6-12 months of regional or OTR Class A CDL driving experience, a good driving record and favorable background check. You can call 888-322-4730 to inquire further and drivers can also apply online below. Thanks for all you do drivers and be safe.