JOB TITLE: Fuel Technician
LOCATION: Corpus Christi, TX
POSITION REPORTS TO: Terminal Manager
SCHEDULE: Flexible work schedule. Must be able to work nights, early, stay late and/or work on weekends and overnight travel when needed
- Comply with Sun Coast and customer safety and operational policies and procedures
- Safely fill equipment, hooking and unhooking hoses, operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, safely filling tanks and equipment of all types and sizes
- Assist with completing daily fuel checks on equipment
- Complete paperwork as required
- Other related duties to assist drivers
- Assist on yard or with other assigned work as needed
- Must be at least 21 years’ old
- Locals only please. Must live within 75 miles of terminal
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum 1 year experience in a field service related role
- Prior experience related to mechanical aptitude – use of hand tools, safety equipment and company equipment
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility, integrity, exhibit sound and accurate judgement, and follow all safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to drag fuel hose in and around all types of equipment and fill the equipment while in operation
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to pass background screening including MVR and criminal
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand oral and written instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, visitors, vendors and other employees.
- Ability to travel to remote locations.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be willing to accept other work assignments in between jobs
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and communicate using the English language sufficiently enough to perform the job functions
- Experience working on a frac site with similar responsibilities
- Experience in the fuel transportation industry
Sun Coast Resources, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.