Posted in: Mankato Transportation Jobs
To provide safe and convenient transportation services for physically challenged clients and provide daily courier services as directed.
- Drive and escort clients between residence and approved destination.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Special Transportation Service guidelines and requirements and complete job responsibilities accordingly.
- Maintain safety and client comfort when escorting and/or transporting clients. Maintain courteous and helpful communication with clients to promote customer services and satisfaction within the program.
- Demonstrate knowledge of safety-related work procedures and follow all proper procedures in the event of accident or injury during transport of client. Report all safety related issues to supervisor promptly.
- Collect and distribute interdepartmental correspondence, supplies, including pharmaceuticals and other items to appropriate destinations as directed.
- Attend departmental meetings, in-services, and other educational programs as directed.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain necessary passenger assistance, defensive driving and first aid training.
- Must possess a valid Minnesota Drivers License with excellent driving record. Special Transportation Service qualified.