Join the team at Moving Squad as a driver, crew leader or helper
We’re looking for customer-service oriented individuals to contribute to our great local moving team environment.
What We Offer
• Mover Helper hourly pay + customer tips!
• Driver hourly pay + customer tips! (Assigned trucks, moving equipment & crews)
• Opportunity for growth and advancement;
• Weekly paycheck
• Flexible scheduling
• Provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings • Greet customer upon arriving at the specified location and complete a walk-through of the premises
• Communicate professionally in English, both verbally and in writing; comfortably interface with customer
• Assist driver with truck inspections and moving equipment inventory
• Share responsibility with the driver in accurately completing paperwork and payment collection
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional POSITIVE attitude and demeanor
• Experience in the fields of general labor or warehouse helpful
• Strong logic and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of dollars, weight measurement, volume, distance and time)
• Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Valid driver's license and good driving record
Job Type: Full-time