Posted in: Parkersburg Transportation Jobs
Parkersburg, WV. Class A
- Hazmat in 60 days
- TWIC card in 30 days
- Tanker in 60 days
- 3 months driving experience
- Driver will be home either Friday or Saturday and return after 34 hr. restart
- 5 days off/5.5 days on
- Average Yearly Gross: $65,000
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,250.00
- Avg 2150 miles per week
- Operating Area: With this trucking job, drivers operate within the states of Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, West Virginia, Kentucky, New York and Pennsylvania. Drivers will not operate within New York City, New York.
- TIME OFF: Drivers will be home either Friday or Saturday and return after a 34 hour restart. For example: If you get home on Friday, you will be expected to be back on the road on Sunday before noon. If you get home on Saturday, you will be expected to be back on the road by Monday at noon.
- Will go in and out of the port in Chester, PA delivering to customers in OH, WV, KY, NY, and PA. Will pick up a back haul back to the port. Commodity varies. Hauling general freight live load and unload outside the port / no touch freight / drop and hook at the port.
- Drivers can take the truck home for time off. Cannot leave truck at the port in Chester, PA.
- This position does NOT allow pets.
- Riders permitted
- International Prostars
- 56 in. sleeper
- 53 ft. van trailer
This may be the job you are looking for! Call Paul at 888-861-6575, ext. 2006, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org