City:Colorado Springs, CO
Posted in: Colorado Springs Transportation Jobs
The primary duty of the Transportation Support will be to support the Transportation Department.
- Fuel and wash vehicles as needed
- Assist Transportation Manager with vehicle repair plan
- Assist with emergency responses
- Assist with staff vehicle inspection reports
- Assist with client transportation as needed
- Assist with staff training as needed
- Related work as requested
Measures of Success:
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to communicate information and respond to questions from managers, employees
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of issues
- Prefer experience with vans and small bus transportation
- Prefer experience with adult developmentally disabled population
- Demonstrate good judgment and professionalism
- CPR, First Aid & CPI, & Universal Precautions Certification
- Must to be able to lift and transfer; up to 50 lbs.
- A valid driver’s license & current vehicle insurance, and an acceptable driving record per SKSF standards.