Contact:Michael J Buckingham
City:Saint Paul, MN
Posted in: Minneapolis - St Paul Transportation Jobs
We need warehouse staff and drivers. You can be both.
Primary Responsibility for Warehouse Staff include but not limited to:
- Cut and stage materials for subcontractor pick ups
- Load materials into Customer Vehicle
- Assist with warehouse rack/shelf organization
- Unload Pad / Materials from Delivery Trucks
- Knowledge of Floor Covering Industry a plus.
- Assist Delivery Driver load/unload materials from vendor and to client sites.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Positive & upbeat
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Operate Forklift, a plus
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75/100 lbs on a regular basis
- Must be flexible to work as early as 6:00 am or as late as 6:00pm, weekends and holidays when needed.
Warehouse Delivery Driver
- *Drive Delivery Truck- Pick up materials from vendors, unload materials, deliver and unload materials to jobsites. General warehouse tasks will also be assigned when not making deliveries.
Driver Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- *Must be able to pass DOT testing / Drug Screening / Background Check
- *Must have a valid Minnesota Driver's License
- *Must be able to drive a Delivery Truck
- *Transport items from suppliers to warehouse. This would include transporting materials to client sites directly.
- *Prepares parcels for warranty shipments and/or returns.
- *Back-up for Warehouse Staff when coverage is needed.