JOB TITLE: Driver-Mainstream/Bobtail
REPORTS TO: Terminal Manager
SCHEDULE: Nights. Overtime and weekends required.
COMPENSATION: Hourly. Commensurate with skills and experience.
- Follow delivery instructions, and maintain compliance with all DOT, company and customer safety and operational policies and procedures
- Properly load and unload product at various customer locations in a professional, courteous, timely, safe, and efficient manner
- Connect and disconnect hoses, operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, safely filling tanks using various size hoses, nozzles and fittings
- Use onboard technology as instructed (Smartlogix, Qualcomm)
- Complete paperwork accurately and timely, if applicable
- Comply with Sun Coast’s accident and incident reporting procedures for accidents and spills
- Other related tasks as assigned by manager
- Locals only please. Must live within 60 miles of terminal
- Minimum age 23
- Valid class A or B license with hazmat and tanker endorsements, a good driving record and a good understanding of DOT regulations
- Must have at least one year of experience hauling liquid bulk in a tanker trailer or bobtail
- Must be able to pass background screening including MVR and criminal
- Stable employment history
- May be required to lift objects weighing 50 pounds
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and an extended workweek.
- Must have some mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment and get along with others
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate using the English language well enough to perform the job functions
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, manage time, organize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Carded drivers
Sun Coast Resources, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.