A tastefully remolded apartment located in a perfectly centralized location in Midtown Sacramento, walking distance to many of the areas best restaurants and bars. Plenty of windows to let in the natural light and provide an airy vibe. Originally constructed over 125 years ago, now with recent elegant touches like the marble back splashes and marble mosaic bathroom tile. A fully equipped kitchen with all the essentials and laundry allows you to settle in nicely . You'll like this one :)
- the apartment is part of a building with three other units
- the space flows well with high 10' ceilings and both bedrooms at opposite sides of the apartment separated by an open concept kitchen/living room
- all kitchen utensils provided as well as coffee and basic spices for cooking
- the Kitchen has brand new appliances with a gas stove, granite counters, and marble backsplash
- this is an upstairs apartment
- lots of light during the day with windows throughout
Guests have full access to the apartment and everything in it. There are no locked doors or cabinets.