ACON Laboratories, Inc. is looking for pregnant subjects to participate in a clinical study.
The study will take place at a doctor’s office in National City, La Jolla, Mira Mesa or Pacific Beach.
You may be eligible for the study if you:
- Are a female, between 18 and 45 years of age
- Are currently pregnant
- Have no job experience involving laboratory testing
Volunteers will be asked to:
- Read a package insert
- Perform a pregnancy test using your own urine sample according to the instructions in the package insert
- Provide a urine specimen in a urine collection container
- Interpret the test results by visual read
- Fill out a demographic survey and questionnaire
Volunteers who qualify for the study will be paid $50, for about 30-60 minutes of time.
For more information, or to set up a time for testing, call 858-875-8023.