Pharmacy Technician Program – Six (6) weeks program, 36 hours of hands – on instruction, learn processing & recognition of orders; NDA process; order, maintenance and control of inventory; pharmacy calculation; sterile product compounding; pharmacology; pharmacokinetics; HIPAA; and regulatory mandates and laws.
Over 24 years teaching and helping students achieve their dreams of sustainable employment in careers that have an above average growth outlook. Creating a supportive environment that continues after graduation and beyond.
It is the objective of The Training Expo to provide training that focuses solely on the fundamental skills and knowledge required to work in a pharmacy. We strive to offer Pharmacy Technician training that allows an individual to complete training and become gainfully employed in the shortest amount of time possible.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will receive a Certificate of Completion in the program, and Board of Pharmacy Technician Registration. The Training Expo has partnered with the National Health Career Association and each student that completes this course is eligible to sit for the ExCPT exam to become a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
Our commitment to you:
- Train you in a fast-growing industry so that you will gain job entry quickly.
- Provide you with support, while in school and after you graduate.
- Provide tools to take your career to the next level.
- Process and recognize drug orders
- The process for bringing new drugs to market through the NDA process
- Understand the how to use the patient profile and hospital chart in drug use and monitoring
- Order, maintain, and control pharmacy inventory
- Differences required for handling controlled substances and their drug orders
- Pharmacy calculations
The Location: The training Expo is based in Jonesboro, Ga.
Why Should You Apply?
The Training Expo is to provide the highest level of education and support using the most cutting edge educational environments, instructors, and courses for students looking to further their career goals.