The Microsoft Office Specialist Technology Training Program - We offer: Hands – On Instructor lead 6 weeks program, Career Development Support, Eligibility for the WIOA grant (If qualified, you can receive 100% paid tuition/costs), and Job Placement Assistance
Over 24 years teaching and helping students achieve their dreams of sustainable employment in careers that have an above average growth outlook. Creating a supportive environment that continues after graduation and beyond.
Intro to computers, Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
Our commitment to you:
- Train you in a fast-growing industry so that you will gain job entry quickly.
- Provide you with support, while in school and after you graduate.
- Provide tools to take your career to the next level.
- Organize content using tables and charts, customize formats using styles and themes.
- Create template to automate documents formatting.
- Manage and audit reports and perform calculations.
- Create customized charts, maintain office inventory lists, create invoices and record budget information.
- Create and design presentation templates, incorporate media and animations, secure and electronically distribute presentations.
- Integrate Microsoft files effortlessly into your presentation.
- Create and manage meetings in the email environment, create rules, assign priority, create groups , share calendar with multi-user, change mail setup.
The Location: The training Expo is based in Jonesboro, Ga.
Why Should You Apply?
The Training Expo is to provide the highest level of education and support using the most cutting edge educational environments, instructors, and courses for students looking to further their career goals.