Rochester Office & Business Services & Supplies
Items for Sale
Office & Business
in Rochester
Create your own ad in Rochester Office & Business. It's easy and free!
Follow, Like or add us to your Google + circles
Business For Sale: High End Womens Fashion Boutique
We are high end womens fashion boutique located at Webster, NY. We carry apparels and accesories
Business For Sale: Excavation Contractor Business
* Excavation business specializing in site work including pipe installation, building excavation, interior and exterior demolition work, clearing...
Business For Sale: Granite & Marble Countertop Shop
Already established Granite shop for sale in Rochester area. All tools and tables included. Will train and teach the skill. Asking $16,000. If in...
Business For Sale: Advertising Publication: Sales $500k+ And Rising
In just 5+ years, the company has expanded to well over 100,000 customers on a monthly basis and represents 200+ clients who value their services...
Business For Sale: Self Storage, Office And Apartments
There are 99 storage units and a multiple use facility for sale with two apartments on the 2nd floor. 3 buildings comprise 36,950 +/- S.F. H...
Business For Sale: Flood & Fire Cleaning Company
Trusted National Company with Local Reputation in Rochester, New York for 16 yrs specializing in Flood, Fire, Smoke, Carpet, Floors, Upholstery...
Business For Sale: Bagel Deli
High net Bagel Deli for sale. Great location and low rent. Contact for more info on this Bagel Deli business for sale
Business For Sale: Shoe & Fashion Boutique
This established shoe & fashion boutique is located in 1 of the busy shopping mall in Rochester NY. Specializing club-wear, shoes, purses & acc...
Business For Sale: Property Restoration Franchise: Remediation
This an established business with 75% of revenue coming from reconstruction. The remaining 25% comes from fire and water mitigation. This company...
Business For Sale: Toner Cartridge Remanufacturing Business
Remanufacturing cartridges for fifteen years.Service portion of business included also. Large customer base including individuals, businesses,...
Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... >
RSS for this page
© 2014 ClassifiedAds.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _