Overview of Trane 3 Ton 16 SEER 35200 BTU Single Stage Heat Pump System | XR16 Series 36000 BTU Heat Pump | TEM6 36000 BTU Air Handler | 10 kW Electric Heater | R-410a Refrigerant | Includes Installation
For an efficient home HVAC system, the Trane 3 Ton 16 SEER 35200 BTU Single Stage Heat Pump System is an excellent choice. This 3 Ton heat pump HVAC bundle has 3 major components –
(1) Trane 3 Ton 16.2 SEER2 XR16 36000 BTUh Two-Stage Heat Pump 4TWR6036N1000, (2) Trane 3 Ton 36000 BTUh M Series V/S Convertible Air Handler TEM6A0C36H31S & (3) Trane 10 kW (7.2-9.6 kW) 24600-32800 BTUh Single-Phase Electric Heater BAYHTR1510BRK w/ Breaker.
Trane 3 Ton 16 SEER XR16 36000 BTU Split System Single Stage Heat Pump 4TWR6036H1000A
3 Ton 36000 BTU 4TWR6036H1000A unit is a 16 SEER outdoor split system single stage heat pump from Trane’s XR16 Series is both efficient and reliable heating and cooling system suitable for commercial or home HVAC needs. This 16 SEER rating of this 3 Ton XR16 single stage heat pump will help cut the heating and cooling costs drastically. Also, the base of this 3 Ton single stage 16 SEER heat pump is built with the CMBP-G30 weatherproof material for resistance against corrosion.
For rust and corrosion resistance, this 3 ton 16 SEER heat pump unit is has a DuraTuff base pan as well as Weatherguard fasteners. Besides, the full-slide louvered panels of Trane’s 3 Ton 16 SEER XR16 Series 4TWR6036H1000A Single Stage Heat Pump unit protect the internal parts inside. And lastly, these heat pump units from Trane are subjected to Trane’s 1000 hours salt spray testing.
Features of Trane 3 Ton 16 SEER 36000 BTU XR16 Split System Single Stage Heat Pump 4TWR6036H1000A
- Full-Side Louvered Panels
- Corrosion-Resistant Weatherguard Fasteners
- The high efficiency EC Motor or Electronically Commutated Motor keeps the heating unit cost-efficient for years
- Heavy Steel Insulated Cabinet for longevity
- High and low pressure switches
- Formed Steel Door with the Smoked Acrylic View Windows that offer an attractive look
- Spine Fin Coil
- Aluminized Steel Heat Exchanger for efficient heat exchange & corrosion-resistance Quick-Sess Cabinet with Full Coil Protection
- Multi-Port In-Shot Burners
- Patented Vortica® II Blower that works quietly while also making the heating system efficient
- Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter ensures reliable ignition system
- The materials used for the construction are premium in quality and thus they last much longer
- Climatuff Scroll Compressor for quiet operation and cost-efficiency
- DuraTuff Non-Corrosive Base Pan
- Click Here