1961 Porsche 356B 1600 Super Karmann Coupe
This extremely rare and unique 1961 Porsche 356B 1600 Super Notchback Karmann Coupe is a highly original example with matching numbers that's been patiently awaiting straightforward restoration. Red with black interior and offered with a Kardex. It retains its original factory 75hp "Super" 1600 engine. It's not everyday that you come across a car this special. It's been off the road since 1996 and is not currently running. A straight, honest and original car, this stylish “Karmann Notchback” Coupe would make for an interesting and elegant addition to any collection.
- Matching Numbers Super 1600 75hp Engine
- Unique factory Karmann Coachbuilder
- Rare Notchback Body Design
- A Porsche Collectors Dream
- The Ideal Original Restoration Candidate
- Offered with Kardex