Term: Permanent, Full-time
Work location: Richmond, BC, V7B 0A2
Yi Teng Investment Inc. is an independent investment management company based in Vancouver. Founded in 2012, this company focuses on value creation and investment in high-return projects. The company combines its accumulated experience in various industries with professional business analysis to better manage the risk and increase returns.
This company’s current investment industries include tourism, real estate, land sale, and high-tech development. With a keen sense of investment opportunities, this company is continuously seeking projects or industries with potential development and growing trend from a global perspective.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Supervise activities of subcontractors
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- Read blueprints, schemas and drawings
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Prepare reports
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 or more years related field construction project management experience.
- University degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or other related field an asset.
- Ability to plan, schedule and assign work of crews including training and communication updates.
- Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and databases, Microsoft Project.
- Experience troubleshooting issues with customers as needed.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to give presentations.
Benefit: ten (10) days’ vacation which is calculated on your earnings at a rate of 4%
For more information, please visit our website https://pfan0807.wixsite.com/mysite. Please send us your resume. We only accept resumes by email, and only qualified candidates will be contacted.