Posted in: Vancouver Financial & Real Estate Jobs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Supervise activities of subcontractors
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
- Read blueprint, schemas and drawings
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Prepare reports
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 or more years related field construction project management experience.
- University degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or other related field an asset.
- Ability to plan, schedule and assign work of crews including training and communication updates.
- Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and databases, Microsoft Project.
- Experience troubleshooting issues with customers as needed.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to give presentations.
Benefit: ten (10) days’ vacation which is calculated on your earnings at a rate of 4%