Just learned of a local organization called www.friendsofallanimals.org located in North Lebanon, Pennsylvania, go to their site and see what they have available for adoption. You must be fairly local to adopt, Or if you care to donate.
I will not reply to email inquiries. That’s why I provide a phone number I do not check emails, nor will I respond to them.
Free With Condition.
To Check Out The Person That You May Give Or Sell Your Pet To That MAY Be And Abuser.
Go to this site: http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/home.php
Please click on the link below before you give any of your pets away for free. Though you think you are given them to a safe home you will be surprise at what people will say to make you feel comfortable making you give your pet to them. It's unbelievable. They will even bring their children to make you feel comfortable in giving your pet to them. So please click this link below to protect your pet.
Two adorable kittens, Jake was born in March of 2012 and Robbie was born in July of 2012 pictures are what they look like today February 26, 2014.
The orange one is Jake and Robbie is a long-haired gray one.
I am trying to find good homes for them. There are conditions that you must meet.
These two kittens are very healthy, they had their rabies shots and both distemper shots and also had been neutered.
They have been in my care since 8 to 10 weeks old.
They have joined the other five cats that I am also trying to find homes for, all get along great.
Below I have put the links with the other free cats I am trying to find good homes for also.
These two Jake and Robbie must be adopted together as a pair. They have gotten too close to separate now. They are both males.
Please read my conditions below thank you.
The requirements that I am asking you to provide for the adoption and safety of any of these cats are nothing compared to any of the below agencies. Then all you have to do is get an application from any humane society or Paws or friends of all animals or any other agency that has pets in their care for adoption. Then you will see what I'm asking for the adoption and protection of the cats is minimal.
If you would like to adopt any of the seven cats/kittens that I have there are conditions you must meet, there are no exceptions to the rules/conditions.
Looking for Good & Safe Homes, I am not just looking to get these cats Off My Hands.
Please must be within 30 Minutes To or From My Home.
Must be a home owner only, will not consider anyone renting an apartment/home under no condition.
1. Must make appointment, would need two days to set things up. This is needed for me to have a cat or cats that you are interested in adopting into a room for you and the cat to be able to interact with each other; otherwise they would just run once you came into my home. You will also need photo ID/driver’s license so I will know you are who you say you are, I will be more than glad to show you my driver’s license also.
2. You will come to my home then if everything goes fine we will set up a delivery time for me to bring the cat/cats to your home, there is no exceptions to these conditions.
3. The cat or cats that you are interested in adopting is for your family home only, and that these cats will only be indoor cats. Not indoor outdoor cats. Because animals don't know to look both ways. You cannot have any other pets of any kind in your home if you would like to adopt these cats.
4. I must insist that any of these cats that you adopt will not be declawed for that procedure does not just remove the nail/claw. It removes the first joint that the nail/claw is attached to. Providing scratching pads and keeping a spray bottle of water close by works great.
5. You also agree to if need be to have any of the cats spayed or neutered and any necessary vaccination that may be needed by your vet or your local veterinarian clinic. This must be done prior to my follow-up visitation checkup that will take place 30 days from the date of signing the adoption agreement.
6. Any and all of the above will be in writing, signed and dated prior to receiving any other cats that I have up for adoption. For this will give me some recourse to retrieve or to remove the adopt cat's, If you fail to live up to any of the above conditions. 30 days from the date of signing, I will be permitted a onetime only follow-up visitation to check on the health and care of the adopt cats and that all conditions are met.
You don't have to like my conditions but I assure you that no one will receive any of these cats/kittens that I have in my care without meeting the above. There are very cruel people in this world I would do my best to make sure these cats will not meet any of them. If at any time you are unable to provide food and shelter and care in general. Please just give me a call. I would be more than glad to take any of the cats back into my home. I will hope that you love and care enough to do that for them. For if you take then to the Humane Society. Most if not all, unless stated otherwise, are not a non-kill shelter.
Call (717) 889-3436 from 9am - 10pm
Post Will Be Removed When Homes Are Found.
This is a part Of a Letter from PETA to Craigslist Please Read.
“We are writing in regards to the "free to good home" advertisements that appear on the Craigslist website.
As you may be aware, animals given away for free can, and unfortunately often do, meet gruesome fates. They can end up in the hands of animal abusers like Barry Herbeck, a Wisconsin man who was convicted last year of torturing and killing animals he obtained through "free to good home" ads. He confessed to taking his kids with him when responding to the ads so people would be comfortable turning animals over to him. People known as "bunchers," who obtain animals illegally from random sources to sell to research facilities for profit, often acquire animals by answering "free to good home" ads. Small animals advertised as "free to good home" are sometimes acquired by individuals who intend to use them as bait in training other animals to fight. Gerbils, hamsters, and young kittens are often acquired to be used as snake food.