Posted on August 11, 2023, by The Roshni Immigration Consultant Inc.
Edmonton, AB T6E 5E3
29.50 hourly / 30 hours per Week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Full time, Day
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Review, evaluate, and implement new administrative procedures
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of an establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
- Perform data entry
- Train staff
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
1 to 2 people
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIZATION
Computer and technology knowledge
Security and safety
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to multitask
- Time management
WHO CAN APPLY TO THIS JOB?
The employer accepts applications from:
Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
HOW TO APPLY
Here is what you must include in your application:
- References attesting experience
- Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?